At Omnigame ApS, we are currently looking for a UX designer to join our team of dedicated and talented colleagues in a fun office that offers fussball, board games, arcade machines and everything else that can inspire game loving folks like us.
Omnigame consists of a team of dedicated people – all with entrepreneurial drive. We are a rapidly growing company and are now around 35 coworkers, with the coziest offices in the absolute center of Copenhagen.
We craft unique slot machine games and operate the online casino PIP.DK. We create, design and decide everything ourselves. For 5+ years we have come to be a solid growth company
You will be working closely with our inhouse marketing, design and development teams to research, ideate and execute your optimisation strategies. More specifically your tasks are to start gathering and analysing qualitative and quantitative data, understand business goals, identify where the business is performing suboptimally, get into the head of the user, identify pain points, and then come up with ideas and hypotheses to test.
As we are growing at a rapid pace, we need a UX designer. Your responsibilities will be the following:
- Understand product specifications and user psychology
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback
- Create personas through user research and data
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g., usability, findability)
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends
Your technical profile and background
In this position we expect you to be an experienced UX designer. We would like you to have skills as the following:
- Proven experience as a UX Designer
- Strong portfolio of projects
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with a business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency as UI designer a big bonus.
Your daily workplace is at Omnigame’s central location in Copenhagen K.
Apply for the position
You can apply for the position via Jobindex. Please attach motivated application and CV.
For more info, please do not hesitate to contact Colman de Silva, CCO.